Dr. Jeremy Holter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Holter?

Truly best dr ever

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Is the best dr ever with my disabled son and my son does extremely well with him. Love his staff as well they are so understanding and work with us

Great Doctor. We recommend him to all our friends and family.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

If not for Dr. Holter and his quick diagnosis, my husband would not be with me today. He quickly piked up on some issues during an early morning visit that indicated my husband was having a heart attack. He was rushed immediately to the emergency room by his nurse. When I arrived at the ER the diagnosis had been confirmed, full blown heart attach.

AWESOME!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

He is the best doctor I know! He treats my grandparents and my children! He isn't one of those doctors that just perscribe antibiotics to see if they get better. He makes sure they have a diagnosis that supports them needing antibiotics which I like so that my kids aren't taking meds they don't need! When my grandmother was sick and in the hosptial He always kept us WELL informed and I was thankful she was under his care!

Posted on March 23rd, 2015