Have you seen Dr. Jeremy P Holter?

Truly best dr ever

Is the best dr ever with my disabled son and my son does extremely well with him. Love his staff as well they are so understanding and work with us

Great Doctor. We recommend him to all our friends and family.

If not for Dr. Holter and his quick diagnosis, my husband would not be with me today. He quickly piked up on some issues during an early morning visit that indicated my husband was having a heart attack. He was rushed immediately to the emergency room by his nurse. When I arrived at the ER the diagnosis had been confirmed, full blown heart attach.

AWESOME!!

He is the best doctor I know! He treats my grandparents and my children! He isn't one of those doctors that just perscribe antibiotics to see if they get better. He makes sure they have a diagnosis that supports them needing antibiotics which I like so that my kids aren't taking meds they don't need! When my grandmother was sick and in the hosptial He always kept us WELL informed and I was thankful she was under his care!

Dr. Jeremy P Holter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shawnee, OK.

Dr. Jeremy P Holter Is this you?