Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi?

Physician Experience

I believe Dr. Idjadi is a capable, technical surgeon. His bedside manner however, leaves a lot to desire. He is abrupt, doesn't listen well and projects annoyance with the patient not healing on his timeline. I would not recommend him to anyone else.

Bedside manner could be better and he was late.

He interrupts quite a bit, so if your not saying what he wants to hear he jumps right in. Don't mind the fact that he wants to get to the point but when you are older it would help if younger physicians learn to let us speak first. If I am expected to be on time then I expect the same from the staff and the doctor.

Great doctor!

Came in about my knee and was very professional about everything. Seemed to have a great knowledge about his work and confidence in his diagnosis. Would recommend him to family and friends!

Dr. Idjadi is by far one of the best physicians I have ever dealt with. He is incredibly knowledgable in his field. I sustained a severe, uncommon injury that I was having trouble finding an experienced surgeon to help me with. From the moment I met him, I knew I was in good hands and that I would make a full recovery. He is very caring and concerned for his patients and their recovery. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Jeremy A Idjadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.