Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Johnston
Dr. Jeremy Johnston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with CINCINNATI CHILDRENS HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI MEDICAL CENTER and SHRINERS HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Johnston has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 87
Great doc. Long winded but not disrespectful. He is human like everyone else. I asked a question that stumped him, and he looked up the answer with me. I've never felt to be a part of my own care until him. He pushes me to be involved. I can see what people mistake as arrogance, but I don't view it that way. My 2 cents. I'll stay with him.
I have tried to give him a chance but his bedside manner is constantly poor during each visit. I like the one before have not been dismissed, however am choosing to take my care elsewhere. He does act arrogant while in the exam room along with talking quickly and too much. He does make you feel belittled when asking about your care, which is SAD when he chose to do this profession.
Dr. Johnston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SHRINERS HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Mercy Hospital Clermont
Mercy Hospital Anderson
9 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jeremy Johnston accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremy Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.