Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Kallenbach
Dr. Jeremy Kallenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Woods, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kallenbach is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak, Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus and Oakland Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Kallenbach has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Failure
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kallenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus
Oakland Regional Hospital
Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital
46 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Jeremy Kallenbach accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeremy M Kallenbach MD, 26406 Dundee Rd, Huntington Woods, MI
Dr. Jeremy Kallenbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Woods, MI.