Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy D Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Disease
- Reproductive Medicine
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Place my life and my privates in his trust.. and feel very comfortable. Dr always calls me back and has positive comments and takes my health and comfort to the hightest. Feel very comfortable with him and trust him completely.. easy to build a relationship with him as well as a trust..would recommond to anyone..top notch doctor and easy to talk to to.
Dr. Kaufman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jeremy D Kaufman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrological Associates of Bridgeport, 160 Hawley Ln Ste 2, Trumbull, CT
Dr. Jeremy D Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.