Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy S Kudera MD
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yankton, SD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Kudera - Posted on February 21st, 2019
Thank you, Dr. Kudera!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Kudera - Posted on February 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Kudera - Posted on January 18th, 2017
14 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYANKTON MEDICAL CLINIC PC, 1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD
Dr. Jeremy S Kudera is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yankton, SD.