Dr. Jeremy Warner Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Warner?

Posted on January 17th, 2013

We have been with Dr. Warner for six years, two kids. He has great bedside manor and really seems to care about not just the kids but also the parents. He is a wonderful doctor for our family!!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

The management of the office can be improved (friendliness of the staff for example), but Dr.Warner and his nurses are exceptional. He slways asks if we are concerned with anything else, willing to spend time and listen no matter how busy he may be. The fact that my child is excited to go see him speaks volume also.

Fantastic!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr. Warner is so incredibly kind and caring to our family. He never makes us feel rushed, encourages us to always ask more questions, and is not quick to prescribe medicine. Dr. Warner has been easy to get to know and is personable and professional, all at the same time. He is such a blessing to our family. Our 2 year old daughter just loves him to pieces and I'm sure our 2 month old will as well! Very little wait time in the waiting room and when I call for a sick appointment 8:30, I have ALWAYS been able to make an appointment as early as 9:00 the same morning! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Thrilled with this doc

Posted on January 4th, 2011

We're new to Lexington and stumbled upon this fantastic pediatrition recommended by a friend. He is an accurate and professional doctor, while being a down-to-earth and friendly person. We are thrilled to have him as such a large part of our lives.

Perfect

Posted on November 24th, 2010

We switched from one of the big pediatric groups in Lexington. I wanted my children to know their doctor personally and their doctor to know them. We could not be more pleased with Dr. Warner. He is wonderful and my children love him.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

My daughter pretends to be sick so she can go see Dr. Warner! She loves him to death. He is wonderful with both my kids, who are almost 6yrs and 9mo. Before he leaves the room, he always asks, "Is there anything else you can think of?". He is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Warner...

Posted on February 5th, 2010

We have been with Dr. Warner for about 5.5 years now. He was hand picked by Dr. Paulie and Wilkes to replace Dr. Paulie. Dr. Warner has excellent rapport with children and parents. His diagnosis have been right on. We are very please with Dr. Warner and his staff.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017