Dr. Jeremy S Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy S Lee?

Dr Lee is the Best!

When my mom was in the hospital, she needed emergency surgery, and all the nurses were acting like they thought she would probably die in the operating room. When they saw Dr Lee was going to be the anesthesiologist they told me she would be fine. He was so kind and considerate and explained everything clearly, I knew what the nurses were talking about. He told me that she could die, but he wopuld do his best. She did make it through the surgery and came home after a couple weeks...it was rocky, but I think she's alive because of Dr. Lee.

The best doctor in the world!

Dr. Jeremy Lee was wonderful when I had my surgery. He is caring, kind, intelligent and meticulous. I had the best anesthesia ever from this fantastic doc!

Dr. Jeremy S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.