Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy D Lough has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
Showing 5 of 13
I thought Dr. Lough was awesome! I had serious sinus infections for many months prior to my appointment! I was sick ALL the time!I I was scared of getting sinus surgery so I was avoiding the doctor! Dr. Lough is really nice and made my experience great! I had a huge polyp removed and now im breathing great and my surgery went well also! I thought he did a great job and im glad I just finally feel better! Well worth it!
12 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Jeremy D Lough accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose Throat Specialists, 343 Elm St Ste 204, Reno, NV
Dr. Jeremy D Lough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.