Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy D Meier has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Cleft Lip
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 5 of 5
We've seen Dr. Meier quite a bit, as our daughter has a tracheostomy tube. He did her surgery, and will do future surgeries too. His follow-up is amazing (even while inpatient). His bedside manner is fantastic. I can't say enough great things about him, and if my daughter could talk, I'm sure she'd agree! We feel really lucky that we were referred to him, as I think he is the best amongst his partners in the practice at PCMC.
14 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jeremy D Meier accepts the following insurance providers.
- SelectHealth Select Care
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Utah Hospital, 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Jeremy D Meier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.