Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy N Ruskin
Dr. Jeremy N Ruskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Ruskin is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Emerson Hospital. Dr. Ruskin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy N Ruskin has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Panic Disorder
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Catheter Ablation
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Transplantation
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Diseases
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Ruskin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Jeremy N Ruskin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Jeremy N Ruskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.