Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy S Johnson MD
Dr. Jeremy S Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy S Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jeremy S Johnson has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Johnson - Posted on November 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Johnson - Posted on July 17th, 2015
Renewed my confidence in doctors
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Johnson - Posted on March 4th, 2013
Dr. Johnson took the time to explain my condition and answered all my questions. He is very caring. I had given up on going to doctors until an emergency room visit precipitated a need for me to see him. He explained the necessity of the operation and when the operation turned out to be more than routine due to unexpected internal complications no test could predict - he was there every step of the way from the operation to full recovery. He has a wonderful bedside manner not often seen in today's medical world. I would and have recommended him to many friends. Thank you Dr. Johnson.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeremy S Johnson - Posted on June 23rd, 2010
22 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeremy S Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARLE FOUNDATION HOSPITAL, 611 W Park St, Urbana, IL
Dr. Jeremy S Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.