Delivered my youngest two children. He is compassionate and patient and will explain to you what he is doing/going to do. Both of my deliveries were c-sections and he was great during both. Best ob care I've had!

soo happy

dr. Johnson is a amazing doctor . he was very patient and he was always fast to move on any problem I had . I have nothing but great things to say about him and his personal assistant

Renewed my confidence in doctors

Dr. Johnson took the time to explain my condition and answered all my questions. He is very caring. I had given up on going to doctors until an emergency room visit precipitated a need for me to see him. He explained the necessity of the operation and when the operation turned out to be more than routine due to unexpected internal complications no test could predict - he was there every step of the way from the operation to full recovery. He has a wonderful bedside manner not often seen in today's medical world. I would and have recommended him to many friends. Thank you Dr. Johnson.

dr. johnson

if anyone gets to ever meet him you are truley blessed thats all i got to say.....

Dr. Jeremy S Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.