Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer has the following 1 expertise
Showing 3 of 17
I am a patient of Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer. He performed one major surgery on me for the removal of a caner tumor. He is a highly capable surgeon specialized, certified, and registered as a colon/rectal surgeon. I have tremendous trust for this highly educated man who has had many years of experience in his field. If you are referred to Anacapa Surgical, all of the surgeons are very good. But, Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer to the surgeon I had and I completely trust him and his ability to care for me. So I wanted to give him this endorsement and hope I could help another feel confident, too.
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer is my surgeon. I was told he is the only certified colon/rectal surgeon in Ventura, Ca. I love him! He saved my life performing a cancer surgery on me four years ago. Next week he will again perform another surgery on me and although I am terrified, I trust him completely and know I am in the best hands. He has an exceptional education and has exceptional experience specialized in his field. I give him the highest rating because he cares 100% and with sincere devotion to his patients. He listens and hears you and that is invaluable and so important for a patient to feel confident about their health concerns. I know you will also feel safe, too, if you are referred to Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer, because he is awesome!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schweitzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsANACAPA SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 3291 Loma Vista Rd Bldg 340, Ventura, CA
Dr. Jeremy Schweitzer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.