Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy M Shore
Dr. Jeremy M Shore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with another office in Newburyport, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shore is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital and Nsmc Salem Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy M Shore has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeremy M Shore has the following 12 expertise
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
Showing 5 of 42
So full of himself, I don't think he heard a word I said about me. Acted like I was interrupting his words and the sound of his voice when I asked questions. Can you give negative stars? Now, I wouldn't let him treat me even if he paid me all the money he bragged about making. Well, now I know what a doctor with a GOD COMPLEX is like.
Couldn't get past the fact that this guy is a terrible listener. What's worse than a doctor that doesn't listen? Acted like my issues weren't interesting enough for him. Gee, sorry but try being in my shoes with pain for the 8 months. I will not return to this practice. Off to Boston/MGH I go. Wish I never wasted my time.
Dr. Shore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Umass Medical School
Dr. Jeremy M Shore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeremy M Shore in this video.
Dr. Jeremy M Shore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.