Dr. Jeremy Shore Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Shore?

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Honest, likeable, straight foreard.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Shore is excellent. He really spends time with you - and has a very nice bedside manner.

Does he read these aweful reviews? Well here comes another aweful review.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

So full of himself, I don't think he heard a word I said about me. Acted like I was interrupting his words and the sound of his voice when I asked questions. Can you give negative stars? Now, I wouldn't let him treat me even if he paid me all the money he bragged about making. Well, now I know what a doctor with a GOD COMPLEX is like.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I FOUND THAT DR. SHORE IS A VERY GOOD DR AND HELPED ME THROUGH SURGERY AND THAT AWFUL LEG PAIN WENT AWAY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Terrible Listener

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Couldn't get past the fact that this guy is a terrible listener. What's worse than a doctor that doesn't listen? Acted like my issues weren't interesting enough for him. Gee, sorry but try being in my shoes with pain for the 8 months. I will not return to this practice. Off to Boston/MGH I go. Wish I never wasted my time.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

after back fusion didn'y see me for 3 days. eventually transfered to mass geneneral after 5 days. changed orthapaedic surgeons. Needed to have the back fusion redone 7months later at MGH when the screws loosened not a pleasant experience with Dr. Shore

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I found Dr. Shore condescending and uncompassionate. When I told him I had severe pain sitting, standing, walking and sleeping he said I'd hafta learn to live with it. When he wrote my not for return to work the next day, he prescribed that I alternate sitting and standing. After much research I believe I was misdiagnosed and certain factors weren't considered to form a proper diagnosis.

Excellent

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr Shore if someone is having spinal problems. He took a very complex situation and made it livable again. We cannot thank him enough.

Patient/2007

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I am finally writing this memo after trying to get an appointment with this Dr. Jeremy Shore and having symptoms related to a correct diagnosis and have resulting symptoms that are worse after being undergoing surgery with unacceptable, doctor? I underwent surgery in 2007 after falling and agitating an existing diagnosed stenosis in the c5-c6 region on my neck. I was tested extensively...they do a lot of this, I had Medicare/Mass-health. I asked Dr. Shore if his did this routinely. his remark.."That's is what I specialize in...Spines/Spinal surgery" This should be quite routine. Well he admitted to touching a nerve, but he also said that was fairly common and that the symptoms that resulted from the surgery, the surgery in general would settle in a couple of months...it been years. I called the center for a follow up visit after several visits of which I missed couple according to the center, they were correct. According to Sport Medicine North and Dr. Shore, too many, and due to their policy; I could not return. I called again after three years and was turned away... this time per order of DR. Jeremy Shore! I wanted to see Dr. Shore because of his familiarity with my case but to no avail! Not only is Dr. cold, unsympathetic, incompetent, his skill set is based as the thread goes, , loads of interns ,and yes...secretaries that he can hide behind. I was never privileged enough to hear him tell me himself that he would not see me, he had his secretary tell me... "per order of the doctor." Stay away from this Dr. Shore, unless you want to be degraded and want a lesson in humility! No wonder I found a rating of 2.0 of 4.0!

Excellent!!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Shore for well over a year...and He did my spine surgery. Although I still have bad pain, what I like best about Dr. Shore is his willingness to listen and address my pain and concerns. He is always ready to recommend anything that may help find an answer for my pain. He is truly resourceful and I like the Peabody office.

STAY AWAY

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I found Dr. Shore to be very unprofessional. I was injured at work. Dr. Shore came into the room and sat down and started yelling at me to go find a job i can do. He doesn't support me. I was crying and in shock by the time i left his office. He never even examined me. He was one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever met. I will never go to this Sports Medicine North again it is like a carousel ride. Go see this doc , oh ok go see this doc oh ok get a shot. I need real doctors.

Rude and Inconsiderate!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I had an awful experience when I saw this doctor (is that what he is?) and student PA today... nice way to teach your prospective colleague! He rushed me, had terrible bedside manners, tells me I have a curved spine (which I still do not believe is true) and thinks nothing of it, not a shred of sympathy towards me that I am in pain due to a work injury. I'm really angry and I guess that is what you get when your employer refuses to pay. Off to see my REAL doctor!