Dr. Jeremy S Singer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy S Singer?

GREAT DOCTOR

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. SINGER FOR 13 YRS, & HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT SUCCESS WITH HIM. BEDSIDE MANNER, GREAT. ALWAYS UP ON THE LATEST OB NEWS. VERY GENTLE & REASSURING.

Love love love

He's an amazing doctor and surgeon. i trust him with my life

Bedside manner?

I went here on a recommendation of a friend. She absolutely loves him. I was having some issues and asked a question. He scoffed at me. The whole point of asking a doctor questions is not to be ridiculed, but to get answers. No wonder so many people don't like to ask questions. I never saw him again. I did go to the office to get some shots, and the nurse was very friendly. It's too bad the doctor ruined that office for me.

Awful bedside manner. If you want any sort of compassion or understanding, stay away.

very nice doctor

He eases you in to the procedures. Very nice. Makes you feel comfortable. Makes conversation. Very polite. Would recommend.

Brash

To say the least this OB is very brash. I found out I had a breech baby at 36 weeks and upon asking what my options were I was told none except a c-section. I was a bit too emotional from the news and didn't feel like I received the appropriate compassion or available options for what could have been done for a breech baby such as the ECV that they can perform. I had yet another appointment with him at 39 weeks where he was the opposite of sympathetic for my lost desire of a natural birth and told me due to my baby's size he couldn't possibly turn ripping away all hope that I had left. I had done research on birth plans made specifically for cesareans that he didn't listen to or respect. I had brought up skin-to-skin that other women had received in the operating room immediately after baby is delivered to which he responded I couldn't possibly expect that in the middle of surgery and still needing to be stitched up. My thoughts= so were those other women that received the same thing I have the desire for. He doesn't seem to respect his patients enough. His way is the only way! Unfortunately he'll be performing our c-section but I hope to never have to deal with him again after this.

Pompus ---

money, that is all that is importantno cash, no helpfights with partners