- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Spector MD
Dr. Jeremy Spector, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI, with other offices in Pawtucket, RI and Providence, RI( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spector is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Rhode Island and The Miriam Hospital. They speak English, Portuguese.
Dr. Jeremy Spector has 5 locations
333 School St Ste 303
Pawtucket , RI 02860
500 E Washington St
North Attleboro , MA 02760
Dr. Jeremy Spector has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeremy Spector has the following 13 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jeremy Spector Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeremy Spector
Dr. Spector graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine,Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Spector works in Pawtucket, RI and 4 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spector is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Rhode Island and The Miriam Hospital.