The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy A Sunseri has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I was recently treated by Dr. Sunseri for basal cell carcinoma with a Mohs procedure. I'm fairly young (to be getting basal cell carcinoma at least), so I was somewhat worried about scarring from my procedure and the process in general. Dr. Sunseri and his staff at Sun Dermatology in Panama City really put me at ease, explained the process in its entirety, and have made an otherwise stressful situation very easy to deal with. The procedure itself was painless and took much less time than expected. I would definitely recommend him and this office to others.
Dr. Sunseri is an excellent physician. I have been seeing dermatologist for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, honest and has outstanding bedside manners. He speaks to you, not above you. He treated me with care and compassion. I felt like I was the most important thing at that moment and he had time for any and all of my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Sunseri and his wonderful staff.
Yes I would recommend him for many reasons. A five plus Doctor and wonderful staff. They truly treated me like a family member. Dr Sunsuri took so much time explaining what should be done and what to expect. Having more surgery next week on nose and lip. Feel good because he has taken stitches on arm and back and very pleased with his surgery. This is a Doctor who does not run in and out before you even get to know him.
I had an appointment with Dr. Sunseri for a spot I was concerned about. I did not have to wait over 10 minutes for my appointment, the staff was very friendly. Dr. Sunseri took the time to listen to my concerns. The assistants and Dr. Sunseri made the biopsy processes very comfortable and easy. I was called with my results in less then a week. The doctor included me in the treatment processes. I will return and would recommend this office to everyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Jeremy A Sunseri accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeremy A Sunseri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.