Dr. Jeremy Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy Waldman?

Breast Aug with Lift also correcting existing capsular contracture.

Was recommended by Mammogram operator. I am a few weeks out from surgery and am very happy with the result.

Augmentation

Dr. Waldman was by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Going into this, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted but as I listened to myself explain what I was looking for, I soon realized I was contradicting myself…. “I want them bigger but not too big”, “ I want them natural but perky” etc.. through the process he really helped me decide on what was best for me and somehow understood exactly what I was saying. Not only did he spend a lot of time explaining types, styles, the process, he never once should frustration with my flip floppiness, he actually laughed and guided me in the right directon. The best thing he said was, “I won’t schedule your surgery until you come to me and own your decision”. This completely showed me I was in the right hands. Post op, they have been phenomenal answering all my questions. I highly, highly recommend him and his staff!

Pleased patient

I recetly underwent breast reduction surgery. Dr. Waldman is an excellent surgeon. Recovery went well, feeling great. He ad his team are kind and compassionate. Took lots of time to answer my questions. Highly recommend.

By far the best Plastic Surgeon in New England. Top notch, five star staff!!!

A great doctor!

Had Radiesse, Blepharoplasty, Botox. I look FANTASTIC and not plastic! In fact, the outcomes were much better than I even expected. Dr. Waldman has always been really courteous and caring and his follow ups make me feel that he truly cares about ensuring a good result. I had a great experience and I am perfectly comfortable recommending him to anyone.