- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeremy R Woodson has 3 locations
Dr. Jeremy R Woodson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeremy R Woodson has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jeremy R Woodson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeremy R Woodson
Dr. Woodson graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 2009. Dr. Woodson works in Lawton, OK and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Woodson is affiliated with McBride Orthopedic Hospital.