Dr. Jeremy R Woodson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeremy R Woodson?

Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!!!

I saw Dr. Woodson on August 24 2017. I went in due to a Foot Fracture. From the time I hobbled into the clinic, I had nothing but GREAT AND COMPASSIONATE CARE. The receptionist was very sweet and kind, got me into the room fairly fast. I waited maybe 15 minutes in the waiting area. Once in the room I was seen by D. Woodson and his nurse within 10 minutes. Dr. Woodson is an amazing doctor, very caring and compassionate. He took great care of me , I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank You so much Dr. Woodson

Shoulder pain

I would like to say that I was very pleased with my first visit that I was very satisfied with my appointment that Dr. Woodson was very pleasant very knowledgeable and honest about my diagnosis and treatment. He even went a step beyond, and referred me to another specialist for further workup on another diagnosis that may be a contributing factor to my diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Woodson, and I love that he was available in Lawton for my initial appointment!! Thank you Dr. Woodson!!

Dr. Jeremy R Woodson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.