Dr. Jeri L Sheffield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeri L Sheffield?

Dr. Sheffield is extremely knowledgeable and very informative with my diagnosis and treatment plan. Very thorough doctor making sure my bloodwork and tests are done in timely manner. Great bedside manner and taking the time to listen to any questions or comments I may have. More than once the nurse has phoned me to see how I was feeling and asked if I needed anything. I have referred family and friends to her and they as well were pleased. I highly recommend this doctor!!!

Dr Sheffield has great bedside manner, is very knowledeable. she has helped me tremendously. yes, i always have to wait longer than what i would lke, but it is definetly worth it

Waiting time is terrible! I have went their for 2 years as a patient and "always" wait over an hour to be seen even though I have a set appt!Doc. Sheffield is very nice though. On average the wait is 1-1.5 hours before I get to see doctor. Staff is courteous & professional. They are top notch when it comes to referrals getting them done super quick. Doctor knowledge for most everything needing diagnosis is poor, however-she works w/every pt. and does do routine blood work, and very accomodating in any type of special referral you may need.

Derma

Great beside manner. Works well with all ages.