Dr. Jeri R Shuster Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeri R Shuster?

Caring doctor

Dr. Shuster has been my doctor for about fifteen years. I feel fortunate to have her as my GYN. Her diagnosis is usually right on the mark. Also, she is very compassionate. On two occasions she has called me at home to make sure I was ok. How many doctors do that!!

Best medical expert in town

Diagnosed my cancer early so that it was able to be cured while doctors elsewhere wanted to wait to send tests. People complain about having to wait for their appointments but she knows her stuff and saved my life. You can tell that she has a ton of experience and really cares.

Don't Miss Appointments!!

After an annual appointment, I didn't know that I had made a follow up appointment 12 months later. Never received my confirmation call/confirmation letter or reminder card that my appointment was coming up. Received a COLLECTION letter in the mail 4 months after the missed appointment, demanding $75.00 or I'm getting reported to the credit agencies. And they are VERY inflexible about waiving this as a one time courtesy. I've seen Dr. Shuster two times. I received better care from my OB/GYN before I moved to Maryland. Nothing spectacular. I'm finding a new doctor.

I have been very pleased with Dr. Shuster. In early 2011 I required surgery and she made a recommendation to a doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital. That doctor turned out to be excellent and Dr. Shuster followed up several times with phone calls to me to make sure I was OK. She is very compassionate and right on with her diagnosis.

Recently--2011--a pelvic mass was found. Fortunately, it was benign, but I feared that it was not. Dr. Shuster was excellent. She gave me information, explained the possibilities and even called at home to check on me. She is a very caring physician. I am thankful that she is my doctor.

i think everyone there is professional and caring. I have been seeing Dr. Shuster for about 18 years and have never had any problems getting in to see her, ( I have also seen the NP at the office who is also excellent!!),and she has always taken the time I needed for our visit, her bedside mannner is excellent!! I would highly recommend her to others!!

Everyone in the office was kind and helpful.

Dr. Shuster

I have been a patient of Dr. Shuster for 20 years. This is the truth - I have not actually seen the doctor in at least 15 years. I am always sent to see her nurse practitioner. The nurse practitioner is excellent so I don't mind seeing her. But at this point, I'm not sure Dr. Shuster actually exists anymore.

Too busy to care

Dr. Shuster seems too busy to care about the individual. Long wait to be seen and then hurried through exam. No follow-up by phone EVER, for anything! I have been a patient for many years. I'm now looking for a different doctor.

not very caring

Front desk staff didn't tell me critical information that would've caused me to choose another doctor. Wasted my time & money. She didn't care that I was dissatisfied.