Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerjis Denno
Dr. Jerjis Denno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Denno is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerjis Denno has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jerjis Denno has the following 9 expertise
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Women's Health
Dr. Jerjis Denno has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerjis Denno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Over twenty years ago, I suffered a back injury that severely affected the muscle function to my lower extremities. I could only walk by locking my knees and shifting my weight from side to side swinging my legs forward. I was loosing control of my bladder and bowels, all this before the age of 30. I had been to two "insurance" doctors who both said there was nothing wrong with me. I was to the point of giving up until a friend of my family mentioned Dr. Denno. He was very caring and concerned. After he conducted my spinal surgery, all of the strength was restored to my legs and my bladder/bowel situation was corrected as well. After 20+ years I am going strong. God bless you Doc.
Dr. Denno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
The Spine and Surgical Hostpital of South Texas @ Sonterra
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
The Spine Hospital-South TX
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Texas Heart Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Jerjis Denno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Orthopedic & Sclss, 18626 Hardy Oak Blvd, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Jerjis Denno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.