Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerold Beerends
Dr. Jerold Beerends, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, WI, with other offices in Kewaskum, WI and West Bend, WI . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Beerends is affiliated with Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerold Beerends has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Play Therapy
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Beerends misdiagnosed me for over 10 years. He shrugged my symptoms off as allergies, vision problems, etc., without ever performing the necessary and routine tests. By the time I turned 10, my symptoms were almost unbearable, and Beerends continued to misdiagnose me with the greatest arrogance known to man. My parents finally had it, once they realized he was wrong, and took me to a neurologist. The neurologist promptly performed an MRI and CT scan, and diagnosed me correctly; something Beerends failed to do. I often wonder what my life would be like if Dr. Beerends had just done his job.
My daughter has frequent ear infection problems. When our normal doctor was on vacation our 6 yoa saw him. We told him of the ear problems. He dissmised it as the problem and did not go any further. We told him of inner ear problems and he blew us off. I would not recomend him or ever go back to him.
Dr. Beerends is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Saint Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
St Joseph Rmc
Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
39 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jerold Beerends accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerold Beerends is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, WI.