Dr. Jerold P Gurley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jerold P Gurley?

DR God

I've had seven (7) spinal surgeries performed by Dr. Gurley and just had my last biggest 5 level spinal fusion ( Lumbar). Doc Gurley is a great Doctor and I would recommend him highly. I am still recovering from the fusion, but the other surgeries went smooth , fixed my pain and problems. I love his staff ,especially Jackie , she is wonderful, Debbie and Jen are also very pleasant. If you need surgery on your spine Doc Gurley is the only one to do it the right way!

Extremely Thorough

Went to see Dr Gurley and he spent well over an hour reviewing my MRI and situation. Spoke to me about all options and did not feel like I was being pushed down one road or another. His entire staff was welcoming and professional - hoping to have spinal fusion in next few weeks and have no concern about having him operate on me.

Dr. Gurley is a caring compassionate physician. I had seen other doctors prior to making an appointment with Dr. Gurley. Those other doctors were clueless and didn't seem to know what to do to relieve my agonizing pain. Dr. Gurley's staff scheduled my appointment in a timely manner. Dr. Gurley took the time to discuss my back pain and previous treatments. He ordered tests; Dr. Gurley diagnosed the problem with my back. He performed surgery and that was the end of my pain. My life was normal again! I would suggest that anyone with severe back pain see Dr. Gurley.

Dr Gurley is wonderful. Very understanding and informative. Staff is some of the best I've ever met. As a retired RN I had my pick of Surrgeons. He came highly recommended by my physical therapist. If I ever need spine surgery again he would be the only one I would choose!

Patient

Excellent surgeon & physician!!

Took time to listen. Reviewed everything in detail. Great care.

Building Maint/ Maint Mechanic

Had 3 levels cervical spine fusion .Dr Gurley, made Me feel at ease about the surgery. His reputation as one of the best in the country is true. His skill , bed side manners are the best., I could not believe I had very little pain. His Staff Debbie is wonderful . Thank You Dr. Gurley

Dr. Gurley is a God! He fixed me when no one else could!! Love Love Love him His staff is great.. Talk to Jackie. Stay away from Debbie. She is rude and does not understand anything!

very gooddr great bedside manners tells you how it is. would recommend him highly. great staff of caring people

Lamenectomy

Can't say enough good things. Pre-op discussions are thorough and clear. he suggests getting a second opinion, which impressed me, as this is a sticky point for many patients to think about. Followed time schedule perfectly. Post-op period went smoothly. Procedure done with a minimum of complications ( in fact none.)Dr. was upbeat and inspired confidence. I feel like a new person.

Great friendly staff and Dr. Gurley is caring and professional.

DIAGNOSED AND FIXED MY BACK!!

MY BACK PROBLEM WENT MISDIAGNOSED FOR MONTHS, DR. GURLEY FOUND THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. HE PERFORMED A LAMANECTOMY WITH SPINAL FUSION 6 WKS AGO. ALTHOUGH I AM STILL HEALING, DR. GURLEY DEFINATELY SOLVED THE SEVERE PAIN ISSUES I WAS HAVING. JACKIE AT HIS OFFICE IS WONDERFUL...STAY AWAY FROM GINNY!!!!