Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
49 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Locations & DirectionsAlta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, 2450 Ashby Ave, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Jerold Z Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.