Dr. Jerold J Kreisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerold J Kreisman?

patient

Great Dr.

Great Dr. Would recommend, spends quality time with you.

happy to have found him

Absolutely the best doctor. I have been seeing him for three years for anxiety depression and he has changed my life. Very kind

Great Doctor

I have seen several Psychiatrist, he listens to you and takes his time. Much better than anyone else I have ever seen.

The Best

I have been seeing Dr. Jerold Kreisman for 30 years, and I highly recommend him. He has gotten me through some life-threatening episodes. He treats me with respect - never patronizing or condescending, the way some psychiatrists are. I always feel as if I am his only patient. I just don't know what I will do when he retires!

He is a wonderful therapist but very poor with the medication. He put me on a medicine that I had a lot of side affects with and was slow to take me off of it. I advise if you have Borderline Personality Disorder to go to a Dialectical Behavioral Therapy group, you will find it a more effective treatment than Dr Kreisman. He was the pioneer in the field but better treatments have been found since SET theory. I have almost recovered now that I am in DBT and am back to work full time. I do owe this doctor a debt of gratitude for his assistance and groundbreaking work, but now he is passe.

Destroyed my family

This doctor has brainwashed me into thinking that I have A.D.D. and has had me on a high dosage of adderall for the past couple of years. Due to the doctors recommendation, I have a face picking problem,(Scarred up face to prove it) I cant sleep, and I barely eat. My mind is gone along with my husband and kids. I have not been thinking straight ever since I have been seeing Dr. Kreisman. I mess things up at work and at home all the time. I was in charge of our families finances and with my mind so clouded, I neglected or just didnt even think about them the way that I should have. As a result, I am also losing my house. Advice to other patients: Listen to your family. The medicine has made me a basket case and I was too paranoid and aggressive from the medicine to listen. Thanks doctor Kriesman

Great Doctor

He is a great doctor who has helped me for the last 17 years. He is caring and challenges you on your thinking patters. I would highly recommend Dr. Kreisman.

Truly Special

He is very witty and philosophical. He gives guidance and listens effectively. I have been seeing him for about 3 years and in that time I have improved significantly. He is not in a rush to diagnose, but rather understand you at first. He is gentle, but assertive. Highly recomended.

Excellent

Dr. Kreisman has been treating me since 2005. He is excellent and his office staff is very helpful. Highly recommend!

Very good.

Dr. Kreisman has been treating me for several years and I am very pleased. He has a very good office staff.