1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jerold S Shinbane?

Cardiac arrythmias

Doctor Jerold Shinbane is the best Cardiologist I have ever seen. I had several evaluations of my heart problem and recommendations on what medical care I required for the problem. I decided to go to Keck medical Center of USC and see Doctor Jerold Shinbane about my heart problem. Doctor Shinbane not only made the right medical diagnosis, he explained fully to me what needed to be done. I then had a defib/pacemaker implanted at Keck medical cemnter of USC and I'm doing great. Doctor Shinbane works with a nurse by the name of Ruth. The nurse (Ruth) is incredible and she gets things done. I seriously doube if you could find a better doctor than Doctor Jerold Shinbane, a better nurse than Ruth, or a better hospital than Keck medical center of USC.

Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.

Dr. Jerold S Shinbane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Jerold S Shinbane Is this you?