Dr. Jerold J Yecies Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jerold J Yecies?

Dr. Yecies is rude.

Dr. Yecies is very rude. I truthfully don't feel as though he would have my safety as his main concern due to vow rude he was to me. I have never felt more belittled by a doctor in all my years of life. My first encounter wirh him was horrible, he came into the room and he didnt even greet me, he went staright to asking medical questions and when i would give my answer, he would respond rudely. if i over gave my answer he would flat out say" I didnt ask you that or I havent asked you that question yet." When he came to give me my results he didn't even greet me, he straight up said to me "I'm only going to say these results once, so I hope you're listening." Just thinking about the way he treated me makes me replused with his care. Do I feel as though he has my best interest/care at hand? flat out NO. If he can be so bluntly rude, I am sure he doesn't care about me as a patient. If I could recommend another allergist physician I completely would.

Took my son to see him at the Lodi office. Wait time is never very long at all, and his staff are very friendly. Dr. Yecies could be a little more patient towards children who are scared of shots. However, my son soon realized that the weekly allergy shots were no big deal.

Very rude and dismissive

Very rude from start, did not want to hear anything we had to say, would often interrupt,once I said we would not interested in testing at the moment, he became very dismissive and it was the end of the appointment. I just went to gather information but was a complete waste of time.

Rude!

This doctor is pretty rude and not very helpful. Made my daughter and me feel like we were wasting his time.

Dr. Jerold J Yecies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.