Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jerome A Behrens
Dr. Jerome A Behrens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casper, WY. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome A Behrens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerome A Behrens has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Jerome A Behrens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jerome A Behrens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Used a knee model to indicate ligament tear and replacement surgery. Daily hospital visits after surgery and during therapy - to explain adhesions and witness progress. While the procedure was done in 1984, my knee started having problems in 2004 as predicted (15 - 20 years of integrity) by Dr Behrens. I was able to play tennis, basketball and softball until 2004.
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Jerome A Behrens accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCasper Orthopedic Associates Pc, 4140 Centennial Hills Blvd Ste A, Casper, WY
Dr. Jerome A Behrens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.