Dr. Jerome E Bekker Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jerome E Bekker?

Compassionate, Caring and Attentive Doctor

The appointment was my only disappointment since I was in severe pain in my neck and arm (cervical degenerative disease) and had to wait a week and a half to get in, he was solid booked.

Great doctor

I never really go to the doctor's, unless I need a physical or am extremely sick but I'm so glad I found Dr. Bekker. He has friendly staff and Dr. Bekker is super friendly and spends time talking with patients about their concerns. I am glad I found this great doctor.

Dr.Bekker is very caring. He really listens to you and takes excellent care of our family.

Someone who cares

I saw Dr. Bekker on several occasions and he has been very courteous, professional and attentive to my needs. He listens to what I have to say and will seek the appropriate medications based on what he finds. He has taken the time to make me feel comfortable and not rushed. I will pay extra for an office visit with Dr. Bekker because he is not in my HMO, I don't get the same quality of care with other doctors.

Dr. Bekker was the medical director of Oakwood Canton when I started seeing him. When he went into private practice I chose to stay with Oakwwod. Big mistake on my part. I switched to Dr. Bekker's private practice and have never regretted it. Dr. Bekker is one of the most caring people I have ever met. His staff is also very caring. If Dr. Bekker doesn't know the answer to a problem he has no hesitation in sending you to see someone else who might have the answers.

A+

Good Guy

Dr. Bekker reminds me of the old time General Practice doctors, who knew their patients and their families and cared for all of them Our family loves him