Dr. Jerome Benavides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Benavides?

Fed Up Medical Doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

when patients are ill they typically are not very patient! It is impossible to accurately determine how to schedule your day when dealing with ill people! Unless you short change them by not spending time with them! I understand most people are not happy with the cost and results of the current health system but like I tell my patients the doctor and patient both have to put 110%! The new government regulations are in my opinion making your doctor slower, having to spend more time on paper work and having to see more patients to keep the doors open! That results in you as patient loosing!

This clinic is very poorly managed

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I had a 3 pm appointment and I walked out at 5:15 without seeing the doctor. This is the most mis-managed health provider I have seen in my 56 years. They are grossly over-rated

Posted on October 21st, 2014