Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jerome V Ciullo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jerome V Ciullo has the following 19 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Instability
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Injuries
Dr. Jerome V Ciullo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
The best !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome V Ciullo - Posted on September 20th, 2017
I had a torn labrum, slap lesion, and two blood clots in the shoulder cavity. My primary physician indicated that my shoulder was "irritated". I had heard about Dr. Cuillo from a friend who had successful surgery, and booked an appointment on my own. Dr. Cuillo diagnosed the above. He understood how painful it was and I bypassed the waiting list for surgery 5 days later. What a great surgeon!! I have recommended at least a half dozen friends and family to him. All were successfully treated.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome V Ciullo - Posted on April 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome V Ciullo - Posted on June 15th, 2016
Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome V Ciullo - Posted on January 18th, 2016
Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries and botches them. Without any real testing, he tells me that I have a slap lesion tear that requires surgery. During the surgery he finds there's nothing to fix so he purportedly 'tightens' my rotator cuff. Now I have lost a lot of range of motion and have to live with pain and reduced strength for rest of my life.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome V Ciullo - Posted on January 12th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jerome V Ciullo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerome V Ciullo, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Troy, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jerome V Ciullo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.