Dr. Jerome Ciullo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Ciullo?

The best !

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I had a torn labrum, slap lesion, and two blood clots in the shoulder cavity. My primary physician indicated that my shoulder was "irritated". I had heard about Dr. Cuillo from a friend who had successful surgery, and booked an appointment on my own. Dr. Cuillo diagnosed the above. He understood how painful it was and I bypassed the waiting list for surgery 5 days later. What a great surgeon!! I have recommended at least a half dozen friends and family to him. All were successfully treated.

The Best!

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

He fixed me up.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

the Dr is great but the surgical scheduler is short most of the time. She doesn't show much kindness and patience.

Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries and botches them. Without any real testing, he tells me that I have a slap lesion tear that requires surgery. During the surgery he finds there's nothing to fix so he purportedly 'tightens' my rotator cuff. Now I have lost a lot of range of motion and have to live with pain and reduced strength for rest of my life.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr. Cuillo preformed shoulder surgery on both my husband and I. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional in all aspects. I assume the difficulty in getting an appointment is because he is in high demand.

Posted on January 9th, 2016

The Best !!!!!!!

you won't be sorry...top notch surgeon

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Operated on my shoulder and did an excellent job...good as new..

BEWARE

Posted on October 20th, 2015

This doctor has the habit of taking patients out of the recovery on the 5th floor and putting them on the 4th floor, getting them admitted, dragging out the IV antibiotics, and the nursing staff is horrible. Nurse was doing the "admission questions" as she was discharging the patient, left several times to "go introduce myself to the other patients", I had to help my brother to the restroom, as she didn't return to help him. We were told by the doctor that his last IV bag would be put on at 3pm. At 4:15pm, here comes the nurse to get it started. Never again.. NEVER AGAIN will anyone in THIS family, deal with such unprofessional people! We were stuck in that "heck" hole for 14 hours, and we live over 100 miles from there and had to go home the same day! And you would THINK a hospital would have a cafeteria or something! NOPE.. Just two vending machines that didn't work.

Fabulous Surgeon

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders 10 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I'm now 68 and have absolutely no problems with them.

100% recovery!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Post-surgical pain highly manageable. I healed well and regained 100% range-of-motion. Dr. Ciullo is highly-recommended!!

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. He was my second opinion for my shoulder and I am glad I went to see him. The first Dr. I saw wanted to do a complete rotator cuff repair. I went to see Dr. Ciullo and found out what I thought. I did need surgery but not to the extent I was told. His staff provided excellent service also. Have a bad shoulder - This is the Doctor to see. You will get the right information.

excellent

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Excellent results, back playing tennis.