Have you seen Dr. Jerome V Ciullo?

The best !

I had a torn labrum, slap lesion, and two blood clots in the shoulder cavity. My primary physician indicated that my shoulder was "irritated". I had heard about Dr. Cuillo from a friend who had successful surgery, and booked an appointment on my own. Dr. Cuillo diagnosed the above. He understood how painful it was and I bypassed the waiting list for surgery 5 days later. What a great surgeon!! I have recommended at least a half dozen friends and family to him. All were successfully treated.

The Best!

He fixed me up.

the Dr is great but the surgical scheduler is short most of the time. She doesn't show much kindness and patience.

Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries

Horrible, money hungry doctor who performs unnecessary surgeries and botches them. Without any real testing, he tells me that I have a slap lesion tear that requires surgery. During the surgery he finds there's nothing to fix so he purportedly 'tightens' my rotator cuff. Now I have lost a lot of range of motion and have to live with pain and reduced strength for rest of my life.

Dr. Cuillo preformed shoulder surgery on both my husband and I. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional in all aspects. I assume the difficulty in getting an appointment is because he is in high demand.

The Best !!!!!!!

you won't be sorry...top notch surgeon

Operated on my shoulder and did an excellent job...good as new..

BEWARE

This doctor has the habit of taking patients out of the recovery on the 5th floor and putting them on the 4th floor, getting them admitted, dragging out the IV antibiotics, and the nursing staff is horrible. Nurse was doing the "admission questions" as she was discharging the patient, left several times to "go introduce myself to the other patients", I had to help my brother to the restroom, as she didn't return to help him. We were told by the doctor that his last IV bag would be put on at 3pm. At 4:15pm, here comes the nurse to get it started. Never again.. NEVER AGAIN will anyone in THIS family, deal with such unprofessional people! We were stuck in that "heck" hole for 14 hours, and we live over 100 miles from there and had to go home the same day! And you would THINK a hospital would have a cafeteria or something! NOPE.. Just two vending machines that didn't work.

Fabulous Surgeon

I had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders 10 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied with my results. I'm now 68 and have absolutely no problems with them.

100% recovery!

Post-surgical pain highly manageable. I healed well and regained 100% range-of-motion. Dr. Ciullo is highly-recommended!!

Excellent Doctor. He was my second opinion for my shoulder and I am glad I went to see him. The first Dr. I saw wanted to do a complete rotator cuff repair. I went to see Dr. Ciullo and found out what I thought. I did need surgery but not to the extent I was told. His staff provided excellent service also. Have a bad shoulder - This is the Doctor to see. You will get the right information.

excellent

Excellent results, back playing tennis.

Dr. Jerome V Ciullo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Troy, MI.