Dr. Jerome T Daly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome T Daly?

I've been a patient for 30 plus years. No one is better than Dr. Daley.

My daughter and I have been patients of Dr. Daly's for 17 years. I could not be happier with his care. He discovered my 24-year old daughter's breast cancer and collaborated with her surgeons dur;,g t

Professionalism

Called to make appt. with Daly. Told I could see an associate at certain time and date. Show up and there is no Dr. at that time. what a waste of time and sick day. Got to wonder about things in the office!

Favorite Dr ever!

I have been with Dr Daly for over 20 years. I recommend him to everyone I know! He is extremely educated, sincerely listens to your issues, and from experience, I believe he truly and genuinely cares about every single one of his patients. I have never felt dismissed or overlooked as his patient.

Very friendly, very caring. Genuinely seems interested in his patients and their well being - not just another "number". I would highly recommend Dr. Daly to anyone!

Love, my

I have been a patient of Dr. Daly's well over 12 years and I have been consistently pleased with his professionalism. For being as young as I am, I have experienced a couple of serious health issues- Dr. Daly and his staff have always taken great care of me. His nurse Donna is awesome! I hope I never have to find another because Dr. Daly would be very difficult to replace.

Dr. Daly never makes us feel like he is in a hurry to get to the next patient. He always takes the time to explain everything. If he feels someone needs a specialist, he doesn't hesitate to suggest that option.

Dr. Daly has been my family's Dr. for almost 13 years now. My wife and daughters are so comfortable with him, we drive in from NW IN because he always takes the time to listen. Wait times are usually pretty short and the entire staff is extremely friendly.

A wonderful Doctor

Dr. Daly has ALWAYS been there for us when we needed him. He is a kind and most caring Physician who puts his patients and their well being first. How many Doctors would take the time out of their busy day to call a patient personally with results of tests when they know they're worried? Most would just have office staff do it...not Dr. Daly! He has been a Godsend and is definitely in the right profession to spend his time here on Earth.