Dr. Jerome Dickman Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Dickman?

Worst physician I've ever encountered

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

This is the worst physician (if you can call him that) that I'd ever have the displeasure of meeting. He saw me all of 5 to 10 minutes as to which he didn't listen to my input and manged to insult me and my concerns. I'm not a sensitive Suzie, so I had to maintain my composure. He has the worst bedside manner and I have the good mind to return to him just to let him know what a failure as a physician he is. It's been a week and I'm still upset about this encounter. If I can give negative stars I would.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Dickman. Accurate moniker.

Posted on November 4th, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever encountered in my 70 years. Rude and incompetent. If I could give negative stars, I would !

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I think this doctor is the best ear specialist I've ever had the luck of meeting. I found him very articulate, and kind. He was really sweet about the anxiety I was feeling about my upcoming ear surgery, and answered each of my questions thoroughly. I wish I'd found him sooner.

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Didn't listen to me, was rude and had an attitude like I was an inconvenience to his day. He was also horrible rude to his nurse in front of me. There should be a negative star rating.

Not a good listener...

Posted on February 26th, 2013

It's ironic that a doctor seeing patients with hearing problems would be such a bad listener himself! He'll look at your chart but he's not interested in input from you... He essentially told me that my perception of sudden hearing loss in one ear was probably imaginary. I was astounded that he would not try to ask me what I was (or in this case wasn't) hearing. Time to retire, Jerome!!

his last name fits

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr told me that a concentration camp would be a good way for me to lose weight

Posted on November 27th, 2017