Dr. Jerome Dilling Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Dilling Jr?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2012

He had my son's life in his hands. I was impressed from day 1, even though the wait in the waiting room was 15-20 minutes I was impressed with his explaining and making sure that we understood the issues. Very good bedside manner and genuinely concerned about my son. While my son was in surgery, they would keep us updated about every hour or 1 1/2 hours which was comforting!! He was good about making rounds, he came in sometimes 2 times a day. I am thankful that God put him in our lives at the time that he did. I would highly recommend Dr. Dilling!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.