Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Fairchild
Dr. Jerome Fairchild, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fairchild is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Fairchild has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My family Physician referred me to Dr Fairchild. I trust my Doctor so I guess it was safe to trust the doctors that he would refer me to if it were necessary. I'm very happy that I did trust my doctor. Dr Fairchild has a very friendly staff working for him and guided me through all the new patient paperwork. Made me feel right at home. I was very anxious about my problem fearing the worst. Dr Fairchild was very relaxed and confident in his approach to me and that went a long way in calming my fears. It was a relief to here him say "it's benign." He noticed a few other problems after the exam and addressed them with me to my satisfaction. He was very patient with me and that's important.
Dr. Fairchild is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
29 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Jerome Fairchild accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4541 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerome Fairchild in this video.
Dr. Jerome Fairchild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.