Have you seen Dr. Jerome J Grove?

Just a number

The office staff is rude and unhelpful. I declined pain medication twice initially. After receiving 2 injections and being seen for a follow-up visit with no relief, I called the following day after my office visit to let them know I had changed my mind and requested a prescription. They told me I needed to come back in. Less then 24 hours had passed since I had been in and since I had declined medication. I told the nurse that I would not be returning and she said "OK".

Injured Overseas

Dr. Grove LISTENS

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

I came from Michigan to see Dr. Grove and requested HIS procedure of RFA be done as I learned that his avg pt obtained relief do up to 3 yrs per Procedure! I was very disappointed vwith my own Neuro. In MI. My proc. Only lasted about 2mo there. Not only was he able to do this proc. with an oval needle, but, he LISTENED to me as I showed him my most painful areas! I have feeling now in my L leg! Haven't had ANY for 22 years! Cannot thank you enough! Kisses and Hugs!! Really, I am SO THANKFUL!!

The Best

He took as much time as I needed. He is very compassionate, caring and very approachable and he truly listens. Since I have multiple sources of pain he asked me where I wanted to focus first, he involved me in our choices. I can’t say enough good about Dr. Grove.

Simply the best

I have been lucky throughout my life to be directed to not only talented MDs, but wonderful human beings. Once again my better angels steered me to this practice and Dr. Grove. Suffering from chronic pain daily plus horrible migraines HAs have reduces my life to finding ways to cope with the pain, resulting in a withdrawal from an active lifestyle. Getting referred to Dr Grove and his co-practioner, Brittany Jones , has been a blessing. I cannot recommend them highly enough. If u have gotten to the point of despair, thinking that coping with your pain is as good as it gets, I strongly urge you to seek out an appointment with this practice. Good medicine utilizes the best and most innovative techniques in the field. Great medicine adds the indefinable ingredient of true human caring. You have only your pain to loose. Reach out to them. Get an appointment. Relief and an improved quality of life is possible. MAKE THAT CALL.

I have fought with the effects of Multiple Sclerosis for over 20 years, Dr Groves and the treatment I have recieved from his Pratice have served as the key component in restoring and assisting me in maintaining daily activities, as well as, continuing volunteerism around the world. (Over 100 internationaltrips under his care) As a result of his monthly monitoring, testing and caregiving I am still able to continue serving my Community, Family and God! Thank You Dr. Groves, Mis Jones and the Amazing team you have surrounded yourself with! Pastor Mitchell A. McDonald

Was great but something has changed

Since this "Opioid Crisis" bunk has started he has changed from being an advocate for his patients & is throwing them under the busy! Although there have been no changes in national or state prescribing guidelines, he has opted to cut many of his patients diseases unless you have cancer. These are patients who WERE comfortable and treated appropriately, I say this as I don't think he'd over prescribe but maybe he was. So now he is going against all prescribing guidelines and under-prescribing, putting his patients in pain and claims this has something to do with the Governor's Opioid Agenda/Board. I'm shocked to say the least and would advise to steer clear. Best of luck as pain patients are being punished for the actions of drug addicts & bad doctors over prescribing. We suffer every day of our lives and now, because of limited options in treating us we have targets on our backs and it's the doctors & politicians firing away!!!

Compassionate and actually listens...

I have been a patient of Dr. Grove for over 7 years. He is very compassionate and actually listens to you and your concerns. Dr. Grove was recommended to me originally by my primary physician and I was told that's who my doctor would go to if he was having the problems I was. I am glad I listened to his advice. I'm glad I went with Dr, Grove, with the conditions I have he has done everything possible to help me through everything that is happiness in my body.

A caring doctor who listens

Dr Grove is by far the best pain management doctor that I have seen, and I have gone through a number of them. Not only does he take the time to listen, he also has the ability to be on your level, and you never feel as though he is talking down at you, as though he is some great person (even though he really is). Humble, is the word I am looking for. Not money driven, just cares about his fellow humans. I would have no qaulms about recommending his office to anyone, as the staff there are very professional & courteous. I have been a patient for about 4 years, and hope never to have to change doctors.

Best Doctor I have ever went to

Dr. Grove actually takes time and listens to you, he is very caring and sincere.

The Best Proactive Pain Physician

Being a Chronic Pain Patient for almost a decade I've found Dr Grove to be the first pain management physician that actually works hard to bring a patient to the best available level of pain control. His technical knowledge and bedside manner are terrific. I wish I had found Dr. Grove and his staff 10 years ago.

Dr. Grove - Professional, Knowledgeable, Positive and One of the Best!!!

Would highly recommend Dr. Grove to anyone seeking a physician who will partner with you to identify, treat and work through the pain issues inhibiting your life quality. He makes eye contact with you during consults, listens actively, doesn't blow off your questions and explains test results, diagnosis in a clear concise, manner. He doesn't appear to be thinking "Which patient is this again?" or "Oh yeah, that's what I wanted to do this weekend." Dr. Grove has helped me regain mobility and manage my pain I never thought would be possible again. It hasn't been easy. However, Dr. Grove, Brittany Jones and his staff are all encouraging and positive. Their attitudes inspire me to do my part - whether it's PT, exercises, etc. In summary, Dr. Grove's vast experience, knowledge of what's current in his field, innate ability to match patient descriptions with diagnostics and empathetic nature are what place him at rock star status - versus once-a-year karaoke participant :)

Dr. Jerome J Grove is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.