Dr. Jerome Hotchkiss Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Hotchkiss Jr?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Great Dr. Wouldn't go to anyone elde

Highly Recommend this Dr.

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Hotchkiss for years. When I started having issues with my children's pediatricians I just decided to move them to him. He is wonderful. The only thing about the neg. response from a pervious poster is this....it is policy that they want you to stick to your primary physician as to not make mistakes on RXs or diagnosis. I love the fact that you are not passed around. Some patients will try to get from one Dr. what they can not get from another. Some have abused the system. I know that if there was a serious issue he would have recommended what he could. However with the fear of lawsuits, it makes it hard for a Dr. to doctor over the phone. I know it is frustrating when you can not see the Dr. that you want, but if they are not your primary Dr. you should not bash them for one incident. He is a great Dr. He listens and is genuinely concerned about you.

Compassionate

Posted on October 28th, 2012

Dr. Hotchkiss is my primary care physician and is the only doctor I have ever had that I can say I truly like. He listens to my concerns and symptoms and tries to find answers, even though right now they seem difficult to find. I know that many times finding a diagnosis can be difficult, but this doctor always listens and is sympathetic to my concerns and pain. He has always been respectful of me. He carefully explains the options for testing or treatments and lets me have an active role in making informed decisions about my health care. I do understand the concern of one of the previous posters--when I have had to speak with other doctors about my condition when Dr. Hotchkiss is not available, they push me back to him and do not help me: perhaps this is a peculiarity of this entire practice?? However, Dr. Hotchkiss had been the best doctor for me.

Posted on January 15th, 2012

Dr. Hotchkiss is exceptionally interactive with patient and very attentive to listening to what the patient is feeling. As good a GP as I've ever had. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Hotchkiss.

Avoid this Doctor

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I was experiencing severe pain associated with fibromyalgia. My primary doctor was on vacation so I was forced to make an appointment with Dr Hotchkiss as he was the doctor on call. He left me a message stating he would see me for any new problems but I'd need to wait till next week when my doctor returns if it was concerning my ongoing pain with fibromialgia. I spent my Easter weekend in horrible pain and am still trying to understand this.

Posted on May 11th, 2017