Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jerome A Klobutcher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I know this is a long short but make at Loyola hospital u delivered 6 children one I almost lost and you help me though it ! I was in a very abusive relationship and I want to tell u after all these years u new it and your words u spoke in the office stayed with me to this day ! I never got to say thank you for all you did words of encouragement still sticks with me ! I can't thank you enough ! Your words almost 40 years later still rest in my heart ! When I googled your name as soon as I seen picture I knew it was you ! I can't thank you enough dr klobutcher! Hugs to a great Dr ! Your my life saver sincerely Lynn Gall
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Jerome A Klobutcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPlymouth Medical Center, 1915 Lake Ave, Plymouth, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerome A Klobutcher in this video.
Dr. Jerome A Klobutcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, IN.