Dr. Jerome L Kolavo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome L Kolavo?

Careful, thorough evaluation of my spinal problem. I appreciated his adult, honest approach.

I went to Dr. Kolavo for a second opinion and decided he was the surgeon for me. He was thorough, careful and did not rush me into any decisions. He was no-nonsense in in his explanations to me, explained the x-rays and discussed choices with me. Throughout my experience, he was thoughtful and above all, kind.

Beware you have been warned....

My primary Doctor referred me, he Missed diagnosed me, he stated I am Morbidly Obese, I have high blood pressure and I'm diabetic although there is no test that was done by his office stating this.. So I am not diabetic nor have blood-pressure, he then wanted me to start therapy, I was seeing a nonsurgical doctor and had therapy done through them which made my condition worse, so that's why I was referred to this doctor. 4 MRI's, 7 CT Scans have been done, I need a level III fusion L3-L5-S1, surgery on my cervical C4-6, he told me to stop using my Cane and Walker and now I'm having left side to full body paralysis do not recommend the doctor you've been warned..

Great Doctor and Surgeon.

Good diagnosis, not quick to do surgery, looks for non invasive solutions first, surgery last option. L5/S1 fusion, was walking same day as surgery, still feel fantastic, surgery was in 2009. May seem just a little gruff, but he is a very good doctor, and he cares.

Amazing surgeon

Dr. Kolavo has performed 3 surgeries on me in the past 15 years. He is an amazing surgeon who truly cares about his patients well-being. He spends time with his patients explaning all options and answering any questions that may put the patients mind to east. I would never go to anyone else for my back issues!