The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Lamb
Dr. Jerome Lamb, DO, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, KS and Leawood, KS . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lamb is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and Centerpoint Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Lamb has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I had Dr.Lamb do my breast implant and lift. He's amazing! He spent time with my husband and I explaining everything. He is professional and when you speak with him you can tell he takes pride in his art of surgery. All of his staff were wonderful and always took the time to get to know you and remember your name! I would recommend him to everyone
Dr. Lamb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Kansas Hospital
St Mary's Medical Center
Centerpoint Medical Center
St Marys Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jerome Lamb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jerome Lamb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, MO.