Dr. Jerome Lisk Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Lisk?

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Posted on July 25th, 2016

theee best!

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I was diagnosed with a chronic illness at Mayo Clinic but wanted to find a specialist nearby. I had heard wonderful things about Dr. Lisk and I had my hopes up about him because of all the other rude doctors I'd dealt with before. He was nice, informative, and seemed very committed to help me. After a while he just became very egotistical and kept telling me that my symptoms were either a part of something else, or I wasn't feeling them at all. Dr. Lisk is very pushy on medications that don't even work, and he won't take no for an answer. I won't be seeing him for much longer.

Great Neurologist

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. Lisk took his time and knew more than any other Neurologist that I had gone to. Me and my family were very impressed.

Pushes Meds

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Lisk for over a year. He was continually changing my epilepsy medication---almost every visit. That led to me having more seizures and three additional hospital visits--Totaling five days. His bedside manner is terrible. He will tell you all about him being on TV and discuss other patients with you. STAY AWAY. Find a better and more professional neurologist!!!

The Best Neurologist in Pasadena.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I have been to several Neurologists for my Parkinson's Disease and Dr. Lisk seemed to know the most at of all of them. I have seen him for a year and he has always been on time. In fact the first time I saw him he took so much time with me that I was grateful because I really needed someone to be through. Most doctors just skim over your records and don't listen to you, however, he didn't and listened to me. When talking to other patients in the waiting room once when I was waiting for a while, the other patients except one was fine with waiting because they knew someone was getting the time they needed. The one lady that didn't understand seemed very entitled and only concerned about her father. I guess some people want all the time but don't want other patients to get the same. He has always been on time except for times he was called to the hospital or had other emergencies. He is very dedicated to his patients and I was impressed that he was more interested in finding the cause of my symptoms and how to treat them naturally than just prescribing medications. He also gave information on Parkinsons Disease that he made himself as handouts and gave me a type written plan so there was no confusion on the instructions. The staff goes out of their way to make sure your questions are answered and get back to you fairly quickly. If you are looking for a doctor with great bedside manner who really knows and is concerned with all the factors that affect your health, then this is the one for you.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

he is not a Dr. he is so much into himself that he forgets that we are his patients!

Dismally low impression

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

i won't be coming back again. 2 out of my three visits I waited 30 mins and 50 mins. My time is important too. Once he was in the office with a patient and I could hear him laughing, while the next time he was late returning from lunch. Give me a break! If I behaved to my customers and clients in this manner, I'd be fired. So, essentially I'm firing him and finding a more professional doctor.Besides, my impression of Dr. Lisk is someone who easily prescribes medication without pursuing a root cause. Excuse me, but isn't there something inherently wrong with this approach? As for the staff, although they are quite pleasant, they are very young and inexperienced, thus the office professionalism is lacking. Overall, my confidence in this office and their doctor is dismally low.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Tests were done a week ago!!! Living w/the unknown results is so inhumane. I wish they lived my life for one day wtih the excruciating pain,so deblitating it take so much energy just to perform the basic daily needs. In my opinion I think the Drs. should treat patients with respect & compasion. So the question is when do I get an answer to my health issue????

Excellent Neurologist

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Parkinson's Disease and Deep Brain Stimulation

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Lisk was able to diagnose me when other physicians could not. I actually had deep brain stimulation surgery at Huntington Hospital and was later discovered to have a psychogenic movement disorder, which went away after seeing psychiatrist. I was very happy to meet Dr. Lisk before the other side of my brain was operated on. The other neurologist that saw me previously said he was a Parkinson's Specialist but actually wasn't. Dr. Lisk was a huge help and spent so much time with me actually more than any other physician that I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Lisk and avoid those neurologist that say they are trained but have not done the training. Make sure to ask if the neurologist has done a fellowship in Movement Disorders which includes Parkinson's Disease. They are given certificates for this from the University where they are trained.

Great Neurologist!!!

Posted on August 6th, 2009

This doctor really knew his stuff and talked about all of our problems. It was a very educational experience. He answered all of my questions and his staff was great. I highly recommend this Neurologist, especially if you have something like Parkinson's Disease, since he specializes in it.