Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Weiss
Dr. Jerome Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Stanislaus Surgical Hospital, Doctors Medical Center of Modesto and Oak Valley Hospital District. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jerome Weiss has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jerome Weiss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Oak Valley Hospital District
Memorial Medical Center Modesto
49 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1409 E Briggsmore Ave, Modesto, CA
Dr. Jerome Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.