Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome P Richie MD
Dr. Jerome P Richie has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jerome P Richie has the following 30 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Bladder Issues
- Body Weight
- Urologic Emergencies
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
Dr. Jerome P Richie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome P Richie - Posted on January 2nd, 2015
Great Dr. Who cares!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome P Richie - Posted on December 4th, 2013
Dr.Richie is a wonderful dr. If u have prostate cancer this is the dr you want to do your surgery! He saved everything, he only took my prostate. After surgery he came to see me in my room everyday I was in the hospital! He called me the day after I got home to ask how was my flight home I fly to him from Texas!
What a stiff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome P Richie - Posted on July 28th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome P Richie - Posted on January 23rd, 2011
After suffering through 2 other urologist surgeons, I was stonished at how caring and considerate Dr Richie is. It took away nearly all of the anxiety that had been bothering me-- trying to find out the best course for dealing with my recurring bladder cancer. He represents what every doctor should strive to be.
top notch doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jerome P Richie - Posted on October 1st, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2010, 2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Richie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jerome P Richie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jerome P Richie's office for more information.
45 Francis St Boston, MA : (617) 732-5500
Locations & DirectionsBRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL, 45 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerome P Richie, MD - Urology in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Jerome P Richie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.