Dr. Jerome Sepic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerome Sepic?

I had a mastectomy. Dr Sepic did the reconstruction and it helped me feel whole again. It was my kick back against cancer. He helped me be at ease with an ackward and uncomfortable situation. He is a true professional and is great at what he does.

I trust this doctor with my life

Dr Sepic removed a cancerous tissue from my wife's face and did a wonderful job. According to my wife he is very caring and kind. He put my wife at ease and procedure came out wonderful. My wife now is completely healed.

I had a wonderful experience with this office. I am very happy with my surgery results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sepic to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

Dr. Jerome Sepic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.