Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerome Siegel
Dr. Jerome Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Framingham, MA, with other offices in Westborough, MA and Westborough, MA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and Metrowest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerome Siegel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Siegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New England Baptist Hospital
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Metrowest Medical Center
Leonard Morse Hospital
UMass Memorial Medical Center
Metrowest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital, Roxbury Xing, Ma
New England Baptist Hospital
North East Baptist Hospital, Boston, Ma
Umass Memorial Health Care -M, Worcester, Ma
Metrowest Med Ctr -Framingham, Framingham, Ma
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jerome Siegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jerome Siegel in this video.
Dr. Jerome Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Framingham, MA.